We are in search of an outstanding Customer Support Representative. This role is to serve as the primary point of contact between our company and its customers, helping to maintain positive relationships and resolve issues efficiently. The Customer Support Representative plays a crucial role in ensuring customer satisfaction by providing assistance, resolving inquiries, and offering exceptional support to our clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Assistance: Respond to customer inquiries via email, chat, or other communication channels in a timely and professional manner. 90% of the assistance is via Email
- Issue Resolution: Identify and resolve customer issues, concerns, or complaints effectively, striving for first-contact resolution whenever possible.
- Product Knowledge: Maintain in-depth knowledge of company products and services to provide accurate information and guidance to customers.
- Logistic Support: Provide logistic assistance to customers experiencing product-related problems or difficulties. Most of the issues come from where is the product and why there are delays in the delivery for example
- Documentation: Accurately document customer interactions, including issues, resolutions, and other relevant information in the customer support database. For example, respond a chargeback and send proofs to the payment gateways
- Feedback Handling: Gather and relay customer feedback and suggestions to relevant departments for product improvement.
- Up-Selling and Cross-Selling: Identify opportunities to promote additional products or services that may benefit the customer and increase the Average Order Value of the product. For example offer subscriptions to happy customers
- Compliance: Adhere to company policies, procedures, and guidelines while ensuring compliance with industry regulations.
- Customer Satisfaction: Strive to meet or exceed customer satisfaction goals through exceptional service.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate with other team members, such as marketing, and technical support, to provide a seamless customer experience.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Completion of high school, bachelor’s degree holder, or equivalent qualification.
- Proficiency in English is required, and proficiency in Spanish or another language is a big advantage.
- Prior experience in customer service or support experience in a BPO setting is a plus.
- Prior experience in handling healthcare accounts and digital products.
- Has strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Has empathy and the ability to remain patient and calm when dealing with challenging situations.
- Proficiency in using customer support software and systems.
- Basic technical knowledge for troubleshooting technical issues.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Proactive and trustworthy
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary (Php25,000)
- HMO Coverage
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid annual leaves
- Vacation and sick leaves
If you're a motivated and experienced Customer Support Representative with a passion for customer service and support, we encourage you to apply. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next steps of the recruitment process.
Note: Remotify is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
You may also review our other job openings