We are looking for an experienced Global Housing Coordinator for Canada and Latin America accounts to assist in all stages of the reservation administration process, to include the completion of guest paperwork, move-in and move-out arrangements and to provide customer support to guests and corporate clients as required. The successful candidate must build and maintain positive partnerships with company’s guests, clients and third-party providers and will have a professional image along with strong communication and customer service skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain positive client relationships by offering exceptional customer service to all parties involved in the corporate housing assistance process.
- Impeccable database entry.
- Manage reservation paperwork.
- Prepare welcome letters and move-in instructions for guests.
- Ensure all apartments meet company standards.
- Report, manage, and resolve maintenance issues or items needed in units.
- Ensure operational inspections are completed and present in files.
- Deliver pre and post-arrival, mid-stay, pre-departure, and post-departure communications.
- Complete file audits to make sure all required paperwork is in the files.
- Build and maintain databases in a professional, timely, and accurate manner.
- Prioritize and multi-task a high volume of customer inquiries in a timely and effective manner.
- Comply with all operating procedures and/or process flows developed for the global team.
- Respond appropriately to provide customer service and timely solutions to problems that may arise.
- Provide customer support to guests and corporate clients as required.
- Support day-to-day operational requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 1-3 years of hospitality or hotel customer service experience.
- Proven ability to multitask and be flexible with various duties.
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both vocally and in writing.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Have a “whatever it takes” attitude toward customer satisfaction.
- Telephone, facsimile, photocopier, computer, internet, and e-mail skills is a must.
- Working knowledge of a CRM system, Windows, Word and Excel required.
- Ability to operate general office equipment.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Amenable to work from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm US East Coast time zone.
- Operates remotely with the flexibility to attend bi-weekly or monthly team meet-ups in central Manila.
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary (Php)
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid annual leaves
- Healthcare (HMO) upon hiring
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.
You may also review our other job openings