The Interface Support Analyst will provide support to internal and external customers, functioning as the first level of support for interface requests. At a high level, the role will be responsible for data feed alert management, facilitating communication with clients and vendors, and troubleshooting issues. The Interface Support Analyst will assist with ad-hoc requests from customers and work to provide resolution in an efficient, timely manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain operational status of production data feeds and systems
- Manage incoming inquiries on existing data feeds by answering questions, troubleshooting, and resolving open issues.
- Formulate well-documented descriptions of issues requiring code modifications and help to coordinate resolutions of issues
- Improve resolution times and technical understanding by proactively researching and contributing to the knowledge base.
- Actively identify areas of improvement and follow through to completion of enhancement.
- Manage data feed alerting, automate processes, and continually build customer technical contact lists.
- Assist QA with reviewing test interfaces and ensuring appropriate quality of downstream systems.
- Daily and weekly on-call responsibilities.
Desired Skills and Experience:
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Outstanding communication, organizational and interpersonal skills with both a technical and non-technical audience. Customer Service focused.
- Ability to evaluate and solve complex problems and issues.
- Ability to work with many different stakeholders and subject matter experts from different backgrounds (clinical, business, technical)
- Take pride in delivering quality data that meets the client and end-user’s needs
- Demonstrated ability to work well on a diverse team
- Knowledge of network connectivity and security principles (SFTP, VPN, TCP/IP, whitelisting, certificates, etc.) preferred
Education and/or Experience:
- Understanding of Healthcare Integrations via experience or education, plus
- Healthcare IT experience a plus
- Quality assurance experience with public health feeds preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Remotify is an Employer of Record solution that enables freedom and security for businesses and employees, because we want to make remote outsourcing simply excellent, cost-effective and sustainable for all.
Created by people who value people, Remotify is a certified Great Place to Work® organization. We are good for businesses; good for employees; and good for the Philippines.
We are big believers of Filipino talent and making a name for it all over the world. By making our talent more accessible to global businesses, we’re helping to boost the economy of the Philippines—today and in the future. In addition, for every employee we hire, we give a portion of our revenue to SOS Children’s Village—a non-profit which cares for underprivileged children in the Philippines, from cradle to career.
We are committed to making a positive change to the future of remote work. One business Remotified, one job opportunity created, and one child helped at a time.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.
You may also review our other job openings