We are looking for an Appointment Setter who is responsible for identifying and contacting potential clients and scheduling appointments for the company through the phone. You will also schedule the follow-up visit of a sales representative either via personal meeting or via phone or online.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure prospective clients and potential customers are given the best possible customer service experience from the company.
- Field incoming phone calls and convert 50% or more to appointments.
- Prepare and distribute reports of each day’s appointments
- Discuss the product and service to prospective clients in setting up appointments
- Complete required call sheets at the end of each day.
- Work from scripts and lists of contacts in the promotion of goods and services via telephone.
- Arranging, processing, and dispatching product samples, information kits, and brochures for customers.
- Report issues and create reports based on the concerns encountered.
- Provide basic information and customer service support to customers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field like business administration is preferred
- At least one (1) year of experience working as an Appointment setter
- Proficient in using software such as Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and Workplace, and other related programs
- Proficient in using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software to documents calls and other information
- Proficient in speaking the English language in a professional setting
- Great communication skills
- A positive attitude
- A pleasant speaking voice when engaging with prospects and customers
- Experience and willingness, working in a team environment
- Excellent organization skills
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character.
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Healthcare (HMO)*
*dependent on employer compensation and benefits offered
This is a remote role that most of our clients are looking to hire. By applying below, you are expressing your interest in the role and would like to be contacted by our HR Team when an immediate vacant position is available.