We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Recruiter to join our team and play a central role in sourcing, assessing, and welcoming excellent candidates.
As a Recruiter in a neurodiverse-focused industry, you will be at the forefront of reshaping the way we approach recruitment to ensure that we have a team of compassionate and skilled candidates who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students with diverse learning needs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exclusively dedicated to identifying exceptional candidates for a specific role that necessitates expertise in Special Education, Guidance and Counselling, Life Coaching, and relevant experience in the field of neurodiversity.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers and department heads to understand their needs and develop tailored recruitment strategies.
- Develop targeted recruitment strategies to attract candidates specializing in special needs education through job boards, education networks, social media, and education-focused events.
- Implement inclusive hiring practices such as:
- Preparation of job description/s
- Coordinate and conduct interviews via video call
- Candidates’ endorsement to the upper management
- Supportive candidate experience.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for new hires, including orientation, training, and ongoing support.
- Advocate for a candidate-centered approach, ensuring that the hiring process is respectful, accommodating, and conducive to understanding candidates' potential to contribute to inclusive education
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, research, and best practices in neurodiversity and inclusion to continuously improve the recruitment processes.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or background in Psychology, Human Resource Department or related field.
- Preferred: 3+ years related experience in recruitment, HR, or a related field
- A strong passion for neurodiversity and a genuine desire to create an inclusive and welcoming workplace
- Ability to think creatively and adapt traditional recruitment methods to cater to the candidates
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- High-speed internet and access to web cam/headset
- Access to a webcam and microphone setup
- Excitement about working with a dynamic, paced startup
- Amenable to work from 5:00 am - 2:00 pm US Eastern Time
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary (Php35,000 - 40,000)
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- Great team environment and culture
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Night differential pay
- Paid local holidays
- Annual leaves
- HMO Benefit
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.
You may also review our other job openings