We are looking for an excellent Inbound Sales Team Manager that can manage the sales team professionally, build rapport with the team, understand their needs, and provide coaching and support, ultimately driving trial sign-ups and conversions. The Inbound Sales Team Manager should be an organized, empathetic professional with a strong knack for management and sales.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train and Coach Sales Team: Professionally manage the sales team, through continual training, and coaching to help them drive trial sign-ups and ultimately conversions.
- Sales Team Support: Build strong relationships with team members, addressing queries, providing helpful information, and maintaining a high standard of responsiveness.
- Coordinate with Senior Growth Marketer: Work closely with Senior Growth Marketing to define metrics, implement strategy, and build a strong sales organization.
- Record Keeping: Oversee sales team KPIs and goals through detailed record keeping and utilize that data to provide support for the sales team to meet and exceed goals
- Reporting: Prepare detailed reports on sales team conversion rates, trial sign-ups, paid sign-ups, and feedback for management's review.
- Company Culture: Adhere to and embody the company's policies, core values, and work culture.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a management role; prior sales experience in a similar industry is a plus
- Experience in customer service roles and dealing with sensitive customer situations
- Familiarity with online tools (e.g., Zoom, Google Meet, Slack)
- Proficiency in G Suite Tools (e.g., Google Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Willingness to work remotely, following an EST shift from 9:00am to 6:00pm EST
- Prior experience working with a neurodiverse population
- Proficiency in using CRM and productivity tools (e.g., Mailchimp, Notion, Calendly, Dialpad)
This role presents a unique opportunity for a driven management professional to make a real impact in a startup environment, helping families navigate the journey of raising adolescents and young adults with disabilities
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary (Php 48,000.00 + allowances)
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- Great team environment and culture
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Night differential pay
- Paid local holidays
- Annual leaves
- HMO Benefit
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.
You may also review our other job openings