We are looking for a data-driven and motivated PPC specialist with previous demonstrable success in paid campaigns to join our growing team. The PPC Specialist is responsible for ideating, creating, maintaining, and optimizing all paid marketing campaigns from the top of the funnel to conversion campaigns, and providing operations and sales team support. The PPC Specialist is primarily responsible for the optimization and quality assurance of all paid marketing campaigns.
- Spearhead creation and strategy of high-performance Google Ads and paid social media campaigns from conception to execution to optimization
- Perform keyword research and create PPC strategies based on stated business goals.
- Closely collaborate with the SEO/Content Marketing team to develop high-converting paid campaigns.
- Create high-performing ads and landing page copy that drives conversions.
- Building Google Ads and Social Media Campaigns, Ad Groups, Ads, and Keywords.
- Optimizing Google Ads, and Social Media Campaigns, Ad Schedules, Targeting and Ad copy.
- Conduct routine campaign performance reports.
- Oversee daily management of paid search campaigns.
- Monitor and adjust budgets, and optimize ad campaigns
- Coordinating with Google or other relevant platforms as needed to resolve ad/account issues.
- Monthly reporting of paid campaign performance and providing data-driven recommendations
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 3 years experience in PPC/SEM
- Proven experience managing PPC campaigns across Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools e.g, Google Analytics
- Experience with bid management tools
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Working knowledge of basic website updates for conversion tracking
- Google AdWords certified
- Google Analytics certified
Tools: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Part-time, Fully Remote
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
If you are shortlisted among the applicants, our HR will contact you for further instructions.
You may also review our other job openings