We are looking for a Human Resource Analyst who will be responsible for the identification of gaps in the HR process, assessment of challenges encountered. You will also work on the formulation of strategies and techniques in solving HR-related issues and ensuring adherence to the organizational policies and objectives.
The HR Analyst will also collect, compile and analyze HR reports, data, metrics, and statistics as well as the application of this information. You are also responsible for making recommendations related to the various facets of human resources such as but not limited to recruitment, retention, compensation & benefits, total rewards, and legal compliance to name a few.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect and compile HR metrics, data, and statistics from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, employee engagement surveys, exit interviews reports, background investigation records, and other public records as well as confidential information gathered.
- Analyze HR data and statistics to use for the assessment of the current trends in recruitment and talent management practices, hiring and retention, employee engagement, legal compliance, and total rewards management.
- Prepare reports and presentations to the top management level.
- Resolve issues between management and employees.
- Identify and recommend a short-term and long-term action plan for the HR-related issues and concerns such as the challenges encountered by the organization, manpower complement, policy adherence, turn-over trends, and others.
- Ensure full compliance with the data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Facilitate and implement new training programs, developmental projects, process improvements, and other related initiatives.
- Conduct process audit, review, and assessment on the various HR line processes to ensure compliance and implementation.
- Evaluate annual performance review, compensation benchmarking, and salary review.
- Perform departmental budget planning, cost-expense reporting, and other administrative duties.
- Perform ad hoc tasks from time to time.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology or any related field
- At least three (3) to four (4) years of related HR experience in various HR facets such as but not limited to talent management, compensation and benefits, recruitment & selection, training and development, total rewards management, legal compliance, performance review, manpower complement statistics, and employee experience
- At least two (2) years of experience in HR data analysis, reporting, and metrics evaluation
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace, or any related remote working software
- Proficiency in usage and navigation of HR Information system, payroll system, and other similar employee management software
- Proficiency in the implementation of Philippine local labor laws, US state and federal laws involving labor relations, employment, HR, and policies
- Experience as a Remote HR Analyst is a plus
- Great communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character.
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Healthcare (HMO)*
*dependent on employer compensation and benefits offered
This is a remote role that most of our clients are looking to hire. By applying below, you are expressing your interest in the role and would like to be contacted by our HR Team when an immediate vacant position is available.