We are looking for a Global CEO Managing Assistant. This role is to provide key executive support responsible for providing comprehensive administrative and strategic assistance to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of a multinational organization. This position requires exceptional organizational skills, a high level of confidentiality, and the ability to handle complex tasks in a fast-paced global environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary point of contact between the CEO and internal/external stakeholders.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar, appointments, and travel arrangements, ensuring efficient use of their time.
- Collaborate closely with other businesses (B2Bs), forming strategic partnerships to achieve mutual goals. This can involve negotiations, contract agreements, and relationship building.
- Analyze data related to B2B transactions, customer behavior, and market trends. Use data-driven insights to make informed business decisions and optimize strategies for engaging with other companies and corporate client
- Establishing effective communication channels such as using tools like email, instant messaging, video conferencing, and project management software to facilitate seamless communication among the teams.
- Analyzing, refining, and improving existing business processes to enhance efficiency, productivity, and overall performance within an organization.
- Prepare and organize materials for meetings, conferences, and presentations.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Completed Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited institution in any other related field.
- Should possess at least 5 years of work experience in Executive Support or Operational management in an IT industry
- Should have experience in
- Business process optimization
- Exposure to the Open Source/Linux Centric Software Stack or a technical background related to foreign trade is a big advantage.
- Possesses a strong personality, assertiveness, and the ability to summarize information and report concisely and succinctly.
- Structured, independent, and self-motivated working and driving solutions or established work instructions
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Certification or training in project management, international business, or related fields is a plus.
- Amenable to full-time work in the Central European Time (CET) timezone with flexibility.
Professional Competency and Focus:
The Global CEO Managing Assistant plays a pivotal role in ensuring the CEO’s effectiveness and productivity, allowing the organization to achieve its strategic objectives.This role demands a highly skilled, proactive, and resourceful professional capable of navigating the complexities of global business operations while maintaining the utmost professionalism and confidentiality.
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- Entry into a collegial, modern, and supportive working atmosphere at a market leader
- Flexible working hours and remote working opportunities
- Flat hierarchies
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Annual salary appraisal
- Annual leave
- HMO benefit
- Work-from-home set-up
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.
You may also review our other job openings