We are looking for a Customer Success Manager. We will train you for this position. The key role is to do customer support specifically in a European accounting system. The candidate needs to be exceptionally talented and big plus If has exposure to customs procedures/foreign trade and an Interest in global manufacturing processes and related regulatory requirements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow up tickets/projects through to resolution
- Ensure sales support activities i.e. trade shows, presentations & generating leads
- Ensure to record customer requirements and prepare price quotations.
- Ensure to enter customer master data and maintain data maintenance.
- Create invoices and check incoming payments and dunning runs
- Ensure to process tickets from customers and route internally.
- Follow up on customer tickets and communicate with customers and employees.
- Create contract texts, create quotations and customize contracts to meet customer requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Completed Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited institution in any other related field.
- A bilingual speaker that can communicate in German language.
- Should possess at least 3 years of work experience in customer support and European accounting system
- Multicultural background an advantage (bsp study in other country)
- Should have experience in
- ERP System
- Ticketing system
- And a big advantage if you have exposure to customs procedures/foreign trade and Interest in global manufacturing processes and related regulatory requirements.
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary (Php 45,000.00 + language allowance)
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- Entry into a collegial, modern, and supportive working atmosphere at a market leader
- Flexible working hours and remote working opportunities
- Flat hierarchies
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Annual leave ( Vacation and Sick leaves)
- Annual salary appraisal
- HMO benefit
- Work-from-home set-up
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.
You may also review our other job openings