We are looking for an experienced ESG Manager. This role is responsible for interrogating client reports, policies, procedures, and data points to extract both quantitative and qualitative information. The successful candidate must be an effective communicator who is good at project management, time management, analytical interpretation, problem-solving, and stakeholder engagement. You should also be able to work under strict deadlines.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- This role requires strong skills in communication, project and time management, analytical interpretation, and stakeholder engagement. You'll need to demonstrate strategic thinking, problem-solving abilities, and a keen eye for improving systems and processes.
- Extract, align, and reference quantitative and qualitative client data in line with ESG standards and frameworks using the company's workflow systems.
- Review and interpret client data, identifying any potential gaps or trends, and formulate recommendations accordingly.
- Assist clients with ESG strategy alignment and communication needs.
- Provide timely and informed assistance to clients.
- Monitor client ESG performance, manage timelines, and budgets across multiple projects.
- Adhere to, and ensure compliance with, all relevant business systems, processes, and policies.
- Foster and maintain professional relationships with clients and staff for long-term collaboration.
- Contribute to improvements of systems and processes
- Log IP in the Document Storage Management System
- Contribute to company's competitive intelligence
- Ensure safety and health at work and adhere to all relevant policies
- You'll be working with the internal team, clients, execution partners, and subsidiary businesses.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of Sustainability/ESG experience
- Tertiary qualification in an ESG or Sustainability-related subject
- Certification/Training in Key ESG Frameworks/Standards is a big advantage
- Have knowledge in Materiality Assessments, ESG Standards (like SASB), ESG Frameworks (like TCFD, GRI), strategy deployment or reporting, and ESG consulting.
- Effective communicators who are good at project management, time management, analytical interpretation, problem-solving, and stakeholder engagement.
- Should also be able to work under strict deadlines.
- Amenable to work 40+ hrs/week, typically Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm (AWST)
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary (Php65,000.00) + allowance
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Annual leaves
- Healthcare (HMO) upon hiring
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.
You may also review our other job openings