As an L3 Systems Engineer (O365 Administrator) at Remotify, you will be a pivotal member of our technical team, responsible for ensuring the seamless operation and optimization of our O365 environment. Your expertise will be crucial in managing various aspects of the O365 infrastructure and associated technologies to enhance the organization's productivity and security.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead initiatives for researching and deploying new applications; lead IT projects with third-party vendors; assist in managing Support Services and related deliverables; working with end-users and vendors to support applications and environments
- Provides technical leadership for complex system implementations, maintenance, patching and updates services.
- Defines configuration requirements for the deployment of Office/Microsoft 365; attends Vendor presentations. Lead and evaluate proof of concept or pilot trial implementations. Researches vendor solutions and industry forums and reviews.
- Troubleshoots and resolves routine server, storage and software issues, and repairs defective components; serves as a technical escalation level for help desk incidents to diagnose and resolve complex incidents work with vendor support staff to resolve incidents.
- Diagnoses, designs and implements proactive solutions to systematic problems escalated by junior staff. Reviews change requests for planned system updates and patches. troubleshoots and resolve issues with user access to Office 365 services.
- Provides technical support for application development and IT engineering staff; responds to new or complex service request for server and storage change requests by application development and IT engineering staff. Work with application development and IT engineering staff to diagnose and repair complex application system issues and outages.
- Review document and maintain computer infrastructure processes, procedures and system documentation
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in IT systems engineering, with a focus on O365 administration and related technologies.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience in O365 migration methodologies, tools, and best practices.
- Proficiency in managing Azure Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint Online, and Intune solutions.
- Strong ability to create, implement, and enforce security policies across various IT domains.
- Expertise in configuring, managing, and troubleshooting firewalls, including Meraki, SonicWall, and Palo Alto.
- Proven experience in diagnosing and resolving technical issues related to Wi-Fi connectivity and system performance.
- Familiarity with Proofpoint implementation and email security enhancements.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, along with the ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic technical environment.
- Ability to interact with colleagues, supervisors and customers over the phone or through Teams.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, to interact with team members and stakeholders.
- Works well in high trust environment
- Proactive and trustworthy
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary (Php 65,000 + 5,000 WFH allowance) and a signing bonus of USD1000 (Approx Php50,000)
- HMO Coverage upon regularization
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leaves
- Annual salary appraisal
- Vacation and sick leaves
If you're a motivated and experienced L3 Systems Engineer with a passion for O365 administration and cutting-edge technologies, we encourage you to apply. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next steps of the recruitment process.
You may also review our other job openings
Note: Remotify is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
You may also review our other job openings