We're looking for motivated, caring individuals who can provide social support, and have the ability to do so without judgment. The candidate/s must create an inclusive and supportive environment in a social group setting. Facilitate discussions, guide decision-making, define group content, engage participants, and ensure alignment with the group's needs and goals.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate Group Discussions
- Organizing and leading discussions, making sure that everyone in the group has equal participation.
- Foster and maintain a respectful environment for all participants
- Manage conflicts and/or disagreements that arise.
- Define Social Group Content
- Identify new social group topics and/or themes that are geared towards client interest.
- Create an engaging and inclusive environment for participants
- Drive higher client participation by implementing effective email strategies and impactful promotions.
- Maintain and organize a social group tracking system.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in facilitating group discussions, preferably in social or community settings.
- A Degree or study in the field of Psychology, Special Education, and the like is a plus.
- Knowledge of group dynamics, decision-making, and facilitation techniques.
- Experience with virtual facilitation platforms/tools is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution abilities.
- Excitement about working with a dynamic, paced startup
- Amenable to work on a graveyard shift (US timezone)
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary (Php)
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- Great team environment and culture
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Night differential pay
- Paid local holidays
- Annual leaves
- HMO Benefit
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.
You may also review our other job openings