We are looking for an experienced ESG Manager. This role will collaborate with the teams to interpret complex ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) data, both quantitative and qualitative. They will be responsible for assessing quality, cleansing, and structuring data for downstream visualizations. The candidate will be expected to prepare data outputs for both internal and external use, facilitating evidence-backed decision-making by our corporate clients. Familiarity with security, integrations, and management of intellectual property in relation to a SaaS BI provider is crucial.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysing raw ESG data, aligning data with ESG frameworks/metrics.
- Developing and implementing models/algorithms for ESG data mining.
- Collaborating with engineering and product development teams.
- Ensuring data outputs are usable for decision-making.
- Managing and monitoring the security and integration of SaaS BI provider and our systems.
- Ensuring proper handling and protection of intellectual property.
- Communicating complex quantitative analysis clearly and precisely.
- You'll interact with the internal executive/management team, ESG Client Delivery Team, and externally with clients, execution partners, and affiliated businesses.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5 years' experience in Data Science or related role, with focus on ESG data.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, or related field.
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure), programming languages (Python, R, SQL), data collection & management tools.
- Familiarity with AI & Machine Learning, Scenario Testing, ROI evaluations, APIs, data pipelines, databases, data governance, DevOps practices, and ESG standards/frameworks.
- Skills: Effective communication, project & time management, analytical interpretation, critical thinking, problem-solving, stakeholder engagement & management.
- PhD in related field.
- Experience with visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, D3.js, SaaS BI providers).
- Knowledge of ESG frameworks/metrics, data engineering, data pipelines, and experience in model validation, scenario testing, ROI evaluations.
- Amenable to work 40+ hrs/week, typically Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm (AWST)
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary (Php)
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Annual leaves
- Healthcare (HMO) upon hiring
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.
You may also review our other job openings