We are looking for a Content Creator. We will train you for this position. The key role is to help with developing training modules and programs and identify training needs. The candidate needs to be exceptionally talented, have great communication skills, and have the ability to think of solutions beyond those best practices.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop training modules (Training Materials) as requested by the client coaches. This includes but is not limited to curriculum, training, and exams.
- Responsible for the end-to-end process of client learning materials. This includes idea sourcing, content creation, content upload, and content distribution.
- Continuously improve training programs as needed by the current request trends.
- Acts as the subject matter expert and consultant to our client-coach partners and clients. (This includes suggesting best practices, modules, and programs)
- Partner with the client coaches to assess the client’s learning needs (TNA) and learning style to tailor fit their development plan.
- Proposes new training and identifies client needs through creative mediums.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or the equivalent demonstrated experience.
- Experience in delivering training materials, and being a subject matter expert is an advantage
- Able to do research on new and creative mediums. etc.
- Training content writing, online article, and online blog writing experience is a plus
- Excellent command of English, good communication skills, meticulous with an eye for detail.
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary (Php 35,000)
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Annual leave
- HMO benefit
- Work-from-home set-up
- Flexible working hours (40 hours per week)
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.
You may also review our other job openings