As Remotify’s Community, People, and Culture Specialist, you will be working within the Human Resource Department and will be accountable for supporting the success of the employees from onboarding, community building to offboarding support. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to Remotify employees. This position will directly report to the Lead Payroll, People, and Culture Specialist.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee administrative responsibility over completion of end-to-end onboarding and offboarding process for employees.
- Prepare offer letters, contracts and facilitate offer calls for employees
- Maintain employee records on 201 files
- Collection of KPIs and monitoring of regularization
- Other administrative support including but not limited to ID creation, HMO and other benefit enrollment, exit package preparation, etc.
- Support employee queries and concerns via email and phone calls
- Payroll and time-keeping support
- Research best workplace practices and employee engagement trends
- Facilitate and design monthly community virtual fun Friday events
- Content creation for weekly I.N.S.P.I.R.E. engagement posts and newsletter
- Maintain employee distribution list on Hubspot and Viber groups
- Monthly holiday calendar announcement creation
- Engage in HR Kumustahan calls with employees
- Assist in warning facilitation and progressive discipline actions
- Facilitate administrative hearings up to termination
- Act as Remotify’s culture ambassador
Desired Attributes, Skills and Experiences:
- Discretion, confidentiality, integrity and trustworthiness
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- 3 - 5 years work experience as an HR generalist in a BPO setting
- Customer Service background is a plus
- Compensation and benefits background is a plus
- Community engagement skills, culture building and content creation skills is a must
- Disciplinary facilitation is a must
- University degree related to Human Resources, Psychology or relevant / equivalent experience
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Created by people who value people, Remotify is a certified Great Place to Work® organization. We are good for businesses; good for employees; and good for the Philippines.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary (Php 30,000)
- HMO Coverage upon regularization
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.
You may also review our other job openings