We are looking for a Data Entry Specialist. We will train you for this position. The key roles are Data collection, maintenance, and data continuation of information provided by the authorities in compliance with time limits as well as legal and qualitative requirements. The candidate needs to be exceptionally talented and should be able to understand and monitor legal documents for changes and make the necessary edits accurately.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare the data provided (data sources in various formats such as pdf, csv, website, etc.) for import into various customer systems (such as ERP, SAP, etc.) with spreadsheet programs (MS Excel, LibreOffice Calc) to XML files
- Compare documents, extract information and process in spreadsheets
- Compare lists/mapping, safe handling of csv and xml files as well as formulas in spreadsheets
- Monitoring web pages
- Ensure that the data you structure is of high quality and fully complies with legal and quality requirements and carry out plausibility checks and quality checks.
- Regularly check the product data to ensure that it is up to date in terms of content and mapping.
- Control and optimize the processes around the maintenance of data and adhere to deadlines.
- Document results and projects on a daily basis.
- Contact person for IT regarding requirements for automated data entry processes.
- Contribute with innovative ideas, new processes and/or workflow.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Completed Bachelors's or Master's degree.
- Extensive years of experience in data collection/data maintenance, and confident handling of large amounts of data.
- PC user skills and professional handling of:
- spreadsheet and text-editing programs (e.g. MS Excel / Libre Office Calc, Kate,
- Notepad++, csv and xml files and how to edit)
- Knowledge of Open Refine is a plus
- Experience in customs tariffs or SPL etc is a plus
- Experience in wiki for documentation purposes or own training is helpful.
- Must be proficient in English speaking and writing skills; knowledge of further languages.
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary (Php 38,500.00)
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- Entry into a collegial, modern, and supportive working atmosphere at a market leader
- Flexible working hours and remote working opportunities
- Flat hierarchies
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Annual leave ( Vacation and Sick leaves)
- Annual salary appraisal
- HMO benefit
- Work-from-home set-up
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.