We are looking for a highly dedicated HR and Onboarding specialist to oversee and administer contracts, HR support, payroll, client and employee onboarding smoothly, delivering a great experience each time. The goal is to attract, retain and motivate high-quality employees, reducing turnover and enhancing our company’s profile as the best place to work. All while guaranteeing the same experience for our clients by ensuring accurate and timely payout for their employees through our Employer of Record service. With the challenge of choosing the perfect first few hires taking on the role as part of our extended founding team, comes the exciting opportunity for growth and to make a fundamental difference for our team, for our customers, and for our country.
If you have a great command of the English language, are well-positioned to one day lead a team, are committed and follows through on your word, and are empathetic to customers’ experience, then come and join us! We are an exciting team looking for inspiring individuals who are driven by relentlessly excelling and are passionate about making a difference.
- Contract facilitation and management of employee 201 files
- Giving first line support to our clients and employees in addressing HR, payroll and onboarding related concerns
- Facilitating accurate time keeping and leave approvals before each pay cycle to ensure a “right first time” pay computation, minimizing, if not eliminating pay disputes
- Ensure timely invoicing to our clients and in effect, ensuring a timely payout for our EOR employees
- Facilitation of client and employee onboarding
- Facilitation of employee technical onboarding to our HRIS, timekeeping and payroll systems
- Prepare job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications
- Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Facilitate multi-level, end to end recruitment and creating a candidate profile for the final assessment of our clients
- Run quarterly engagement surveys for employees and deliver a quarterly “happiness analysis” for our customers
- Management of our health benefit enrollment as well as keeping track of renewals and related client invoicing
- Streamline operational processes in relation to these tasks
- Create and facilitate organizational development programs
- Conduct process audits, develop and suggest HR metrics, and deliver on reportorial compliances
- Facilitation of the code of conduct and progressive disciplinary action
- Liaising with social institutions and ensuring monthly contributions are posted on a timely manner
- Keeping current with labor laws and DOLE provisions, providing the management proper support to guarantee legal compliance for both clients and employees
Skills and Experience Required
- Proven working experience as an HR Generalist and Onboarding Specialist
- Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and end to end recruitment
- Previous experience with organizational psychology and labour market surveys
- Adequate knowledge of current labour rules and regulations
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS and Gsuite
- Strong qualitative and analytical skills
- Service oriented background and skill sets
- Excellent written and verbal English proficiency –able to take technical payroll and benefits information and translate into easily understandable language for clients and employees
- Good attention to detail and the ability to understand and follow compliance related processes accurately
- Exceptional customer relationship management skills – including effective complaints handling
- Good team, organization, and time management skills
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character.
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Healthcare (HMO)*
*dependent on employer compensation and benefits offered
This is a remote role that most of our clients are looking to hire. By applying below, you are expressing your interest in the role and would like to be contacted by our HR Team when an immediate vacant position is available.