As Remotify’s Talent Sourcing and People Specialist, you will be working within the Human Resource Talent Acquisition Department to help grow the talent in the company by finding and nurturing the most suitable people to contribute to the company’s future success.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full Cycle Recruitment
- Attracting Talent - Outlining the position and finalizing the job description. Sourcing quality candidates.
- Talent Selection - Screening and interviewing candidates to build a pool of top candidates for client endorsement.
- Assessment - Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details using MS Excel Application Tracker
- Use Job Platforms for Job posting such as Jobstreet,BossJobs, Onlinejobs.ph, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other free job sites.
- Social Media Presence
- Post job openings on the website
- Create job opening posters on Canva for social media posting
- Contribute to follower engagement and growth on Remotify social media channels
- General HR-related administrative tasks
- Develop and execute recruitment strategies
- Tracking and analyzing recruitment metrics with the use of the company’s project management system, Monday.com
- Promote the company’s brand through recruitment initiatives and events.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Act as Remotify’s culture ambassador
Desired Attributes, Skills and Experiences:
- University degree related to Human Resources, Psychology or relevant/equivalent experience
- 3 - 5 years of work experience as an HR Talent Acquisition/Recruiter in a BPO setting
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Experience in using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to proactively source candidates
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Experience in using Project Management System (Monday.com) is a plus
- Discretion, confidentiality, integrity, and trustworthiness
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Created by people who value people, Remotify is a certified Great Place to Work® organization. We are good for businesses; good for employees; and good for the Philippines.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary (Php 30,000)
- HMO Coverage upon regularization
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Vacation leave (10 days)
- Sick leave (5 days)
- Birthday leave (1 day)
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.
You may also review our other job openings