We are looking for an Amazon FBA Expert who specializes in managing Amazon E-Commerce and is knowledgeable in the FBA or Fulfillment by Amazon program. You should have an in-depth understanding of the target market and knowledge of how the customer/buyer journey works in Amazon.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and manage new listings on Amazon FBA which includes planning and creating paid search campaigns.
- Analyze, monitor, and report account performance metrics, sales, competitive listings, and pricing.
- Facilitate processing of orders and replenishment of inventory listing.
- Coordinate content and website assets to various developmental teams within the organization for sales performance optimization.
- Identify sales performance issues and other problems and formulation of resolution for these.
- Create, develop, and apply new and existing strategies and techniques for Amazon FBA.
- Optimize for the increase of listing visibility and traffic through appropriate tools and promotions.
- Facilitate market research for new products trends and competitive pricing and logistics.
- Create FBA orders, merchandising, advertising, and marketing campaigns with Amazon Media Group or Amazon Marketing Services.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing Management, or any related field.
- At least one (1) year of experience in the e-commerce or online marketing industry preferably Amazon FBA services.
- Skilled and knowledgeable in the Amazon PPC (pay-per-click), Amazon algorithm, and keyword optimization techniques.
- Experience to work in a collaborative and cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrable experience in the marketplace data analysis, forecasting, production, and communication in the e-commerce industry preferably with Amazon FBA services.
- Familiarity with the use of collaborative server software for remote working set up such as MS Office Suite, Google Workspace, and other cloud-based applications.
- Can work in a team environment
- Great problem-solving skills
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character.
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Healthcare (HMO)*
*dependent on employer compensation and benefits offered
This is a remote role that most of our clients are looking to hire. By applying below, you are expressing your interest in the role and would like to be contacted by our HR Team when an immediate vacant position is available.