We are looking for an Animator who uses computers and other techniques to create an extensive series of moving images that form the animation seen in films, commercials, television shows, and video games. You should be specializing in one of these media platforms and may further concentrate on a specific area such as characters, scenery, background design where they tell stories or convey information to their audiences.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with the organization and its production team to better understand the needs, requirements, review scripts, design, and storyboards to create and edit animation.
- Evaluate feedback and reviews regarding the animations to alter it for better results.
- Ensures that the final product aligns with the needs of the organization and is delivered on time without exceeding the budget cap.
- Presents the final animated piece for management review and approval.
- Creates creative and artistic pieces that tell a story or convey information in visual form to the target audience.
- Creates expressive character animation portraying a wide range of emotions.
- Creates high-quality animations by utilization of both hand key animation and motion capture data.
- Reviews and collaborates with other animators, producers, and departments.
- Creates prototypes and mock-ups of new types of products.
- Brainstorms and conceptualizes ideas with the rest of the team to produce concept sketches, and quick concept edits.
- Developing timing and pacing of motion, based on audio requirements
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Animation, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or any relevant field.
- At least three (3) years of experience in motion graphic design.
- Proficiency in using Adobe Creative Suite and other software animation platforms such as Adobe Animate, Maya, Cinema 4D, or Blender.
- Extensive and demonstrable experience in Animation through a decent portfolio.
- Experience in different animation styles, including traditional animation, 3D computer animation, 2D vector animation, and others.
- Experience in using animation software such as Adobe
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Positive attitude with problem-solving skills
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character.
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Healthcare (HMO)*
*dependent on employer compensation and benefits offered
This is a remote role that most of our clients are looking to hire. By applying below, you are expressing your interest in the role and would like to be contacted by our HR Team when an immediate vacant position is available.