We are looking for an entry-level Global Housing Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating with clients and guests, researching, communicating, coordinating, and fulfilling all aspects of a guest's temporary housing requirements. You must have a professional image, strong communication, and excellent customer service skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Counsel transfer of employees on National’s products and services to establish appropriate expectations and ensure positive results for the client and guest.
- Build and maintain positive client relationships by offering exceptional customer service to all parties involved in the corporate housing assistance process.
- Research rental options across Asia Pacific using a network of third-party providers.
- Present qualified options to the client or guest based on their requirements.
- Manage the end-to-end process from acceptance of the initiation through to the satisfactory conclusion of the housing process.
- Prioritize and multi-task a high volume of customer inquiries in a timely and effective manner.
- Meet key performance indicators for inquiry conversion rates and guest satisfaction surveys.
- Comply with all operating procedures and/or process flows developed for the global team.
- Build and maintain databases in a professional, timely, and accurate manner.
- Respond appropriately to provide customer service and timely solutions to problems.
- Provide customer support to guests and corporate clients as required.
- Prepare welcome letters and move-in instructions for guests.
- Arrange reservation paperwork.
- Perform pre-arrival calls to guests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of a high-school diploma or equivalent combination of education/experience (bachelor’s degree preferred).
- Excellent spoken and written English (additional languages preferred).
- Experience of living or working in a multi-national environment (preferred).
- Experience in a fast-paced office environment (preferred).
- Experience in the hospitality industry (preferred)
- The ability to exercise judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships with customers, vendors, and coworkers.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Attentive to detail and have good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have a “whatever it takes” attitude toward customer satisfaction.
- Phone, computer, internet, and e-mail skills are a must.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Windows, Word, and Excel required.
- Travel may be required.
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Healthcare (HMO)
- Annual salary appraisal
- Annual leave (15 days)
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.