We are looking for a copywriter who writes persuasive written content for advertising and marketing online or prints. The copies you write should influence the audience and the readers to purchase a product or subscribe to a service that the company is offering to the public. This is why an in-depth understanding of customer needs and the art of persuasion in marketing is highly required. As part of the creative team, you will work closely with the account and design team members to brainstorm ideas and have a deeper understanding of the product or services of the company and its brand voice.
- Creates creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts for brands.
- Understands the client needs and the target market or audiences by online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews, and surveys.
- Writes original content that perfectly reflects the company’s brand voice.
- Reviews and edits existing content.
- Collaborates with the digital marketing team and creative team for conceptualization and campaign development for the final pitch or product.
- Presents and interprets copy of concepts to the management team
- Participates in the internal deliberation and client pitch huddles.
- Revises copy based on internal and customer feedback/comments
- Creates high-converting website copy and content for publishing across all forms
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of communication and client-related industry trends.
- Creates proposal content based on the agreed concepts and creative ideas by the client and the organization.
- Discuss internally the brand messaging, voice tone, and target audience characteristics with the team before the creation of content.
- Works together with the account management team to meet content expectations, deadlines, and limitations.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related field of discipline.
- At least two (2) years of professional copywriting experience, with a solid portfolio of work.
- Familiarity with project management tools like Asana, Trello, Notion, or Wrike.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Experience in using writing applications such as Grammarly, Copyscape, and Hemmingway App.
- Familiarity with creative software such as Adobe Creative Cloud and other creative editing tools and software.
- Experience in Social Media Management and content marketing.
- Familiarity with standard style guides and experience in Proofreading.
- Experience working with content management systems such as WordPress and others.
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character.
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Healthcare (HMO)*
*dependent on employer compensation and benefits offered
This is a remote role that most of our clients are looking to hire. By applying below, you are expressing your interest in the role and would like to be contacted by our HR Team when an immediate vacant position is available.