We are looking for a Customer Service Representative who will help customers with complaints and questions regarding the company’s products and services. You will give customers information about the product and services, take orders, and process returns. You will also help the customers understand the company’s products and services by answering questions about their reservations, orders, and other concern.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional relationship with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Understand the specifics and descriptions of the products and services
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, and complaints
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Desired Skills and Requirements
- Proven customer support experience or experience
- Track record of meeting or exceeding KPIs
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Knowledge in the target market and product or services
- Problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character.
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Healthcare (HMO)*
*dependent on employer compensation and benefits offered
This is a remote role that most of our clients are looking to hire. By applying below, you are expressing your interest in the role and would like to be contacted by our HR Team when an immediate vacant position is available.