We are looking for a Data Analyst. We will train you for this position. The primary focus of this role will be to transform data from one system to another, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of data during the process. You will be responsible for analyzing and understanding what the data means and transforming it from one system to another. This role requires a broad range of languages and technologies to understand, such as SQL, Cypher, PHP, and Python.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extract and analyze data from various sources and transform it into a format suitable for loading into a new system
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy throughout the transformation process
- Creating data models
- Conduct quality control and data validation checks to ensure the accuracy of data post-transformation
- Transforming existing data to original data
- Researching length in both systems to ensure that data migration will succeed
- Monitor and report on the progress of data transformation projects, identifying and resolving issues as they arise
- Collaborate with stakeholders and team members to understand data requirements and ensure they are met
- Also need to perform other reasonable duties as requested by management.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- IT Degree or equivalent applicable IT qualifications.
- At least 3 years of experience in data analysis, data transformation, or a related field
- Great with Excel
- Knowledge of working with SQL, Cyphr, PHP, and Python
- Knowledge of Power BI
- Experience with data transformation from SAP is a plus
- Excellent written, presentation, and oral communication skills with the ability to discuss all facets of a project.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and a commitment to data accuracy and quality
- Outstanding time management, productivity, administrative and organizational skills, particularly in a busy environment.
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary (Php 60,000.00)
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Annual leave
- HMO Benefit
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.
You may also review our other job openings