We are looking for Data Analysts who will serve as a gatekeeper in retrieving and gathering data from multiple sources then organizing, evaluating, and interpreting them. The data analyst would help in reaching and creating meaningful conclusions and strategic business decisions for companies. It also helps companies check on the needs of their consumers or end-users and even present a factual basis of a compelling report for business process improvement.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Structure large data sets to find useful information.
- To write SQL queries to extract data from the data warehouse.
- Develop a database and data collection methods that optimize efficiency, accuracy, and quality.
- Communicate and present data analysis results and escalation of identified critical business issues.
- Routine examination of data reports, analysis metrics, and data trends to identify errors, exceptions and continuously align improvements programs and initiatives.
- Collaborate with the team members to improve or define new process improvements.
- Actively participate in the data collection planning and preparation process
- Provide analytical support and create technical documentation and standard operating procedures to outline report logic for internal and external understanding.
- Build scalable analyses and internal reports, performance indicators, and trackers of the highest standard in data integrity.
- Ensuring a smooth program creation and maintenance by proper data security protocols to adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate within the team using campaign opportunity sizing, campaign analysis, tracking, and data governance.
- Build and maintain data flow mapping for understanding, monitoring, and communication of the usage of data report footprint.
- Communicate and discuss data analysis results to address discrepancies and suggest improvement initiatives.
- Conducting random, schedule, and spot routine audits and monitoring of activities to identify inconsistencies, errors, and process gaps.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Management, and other related courses.
- At least three (3) years of experience in data analysis
- A master coder and proficient in at least two programming languages
- Experience in data visualization using Tableau, Zoho Analytics or Power BI, or any data visualization tools.
- Experience in a database query or programming languages
- Exposure to shared services, BPO, ITO, or HRO industry.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite applications, preferably with advanced MS Excel and SQL skills as well as advanced frameworks like Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Storm, SAS
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and other project management practices
- Exposure in analyzing large amounts of data including the ability to identify, analyze, and interpretation of trends, gaps, and patterns in complex data sets
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills when explaining their vision to others and breaking down complex ideas into simpler terms.
- Can work independently and as part of a team
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character.
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Healthcare (HMO)*
*dependent on employer compensation and benefits offered
This is a remote role that most of our clients are looking to hire. By applying below, you are expressing your interest in the role and would like to be contacted by our HR Team when an immediate vacant position is available.