We are looking for a creative and passionate Digital Marketing Coordinator / Strategist with great organizational and project coordination skills to join our growing team. The Digital Marketing Coordinator / Strategist is responsible for coordinating all digital marketing projects from organic, paid, and in-house projects to operations and sales team support. The Digital Marketing Coordinator / Strategist is primarily responsible for the timely creation, execution, and quality assurance of marketing assets.
- Coordinating marketing department efforts and ensuring the timely completion of all projects
- Quality Checking and supervising the successful execution of campaigns.
- Spearheading creation of marketing campaigns from conception to execution by in-house production and/or project management.
- Lead onsite and offsite SEO efforts
- Identify and achieve marketing, website, and social media goals, QA and direct content as needed.
- Monthly reporting of marketing, website and social media performance through Google Data Studio and provide data-driven recommendations
- Effective delivery against lead to opportunity conversion target
- Project Coordination for creation, monitoring, and improvement of, not limited to, the following:
- Website performance and/or enhancements
- Blog content creation
- Marketing campaign execution
- Social media management
- Video content creation
- Website and Social Media Careers Listing management
- Sales/Operation support
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 5 years of experience supervising or coordinating digital marketing projects and campaigns
- Proven experience in project coordination or management
- Solid understanding of Marketing principles and digital marketing metrics
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools and analyzing data from Google Analytics
- Must have demonstrable experience in analyzing marketing data
- Must have actual creator experience as a writer/designer creating collaterals for digital marketing
- Must have training/background in media production and know-how to make/use these deliverables for planning and execution:
- Creative and ad briefs
- Excellent (above average, native English speaker) communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good understanding and experience with SEO
- Good understanding and experience with PPC Campaigns
- Good understanding of UI/UX
- Experience in updating and publishing through CMS (preferably WordPress)
- Experience in copy editing articles, write-ups, and social media posts
- Experience using social media - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Relevant educational background in marketing, communications, or media
- Must be attentive to detail and have good problem-solving skills
Tools: Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Hubspot, Social Media, GSuite
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Full-time, Fully Remote
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Healthcare (HMO) upon regularization
If you are shortlisted among the applicants, our HR will contact you for further instructions.