We are looking for a tech-savvy Digital Marketing Manager/Strategist with managerial experience and a thirst for knowledge in the latest digital market trends and customer journeys. You will be responsible for the holistic development, implementation, and overseeing of both short-term and long-term digital marketing campaigns. You will also identify the advertising techniques, strategies, and other digital engagement programs of the organization for the promotion of its products and/or services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop unique strategies and builds upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives
- Execute projects to be high quality, on-time, and cost-effective/on budget
- Enhance the organization’s brand awareness within the digital space drive website traffic and acquire leads/customers.
- Identify and evaluate new digital marketing technologies to use in web analytics for the measurement of site traffic.
- Optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display search advertising.
- Conduct research on advertising trends, competitors’ pricing, products, and marketing style.
- Collaborate with internal departments for boosting brand awareness, content creation, improvement of website traffic, and optimization
- Conduct analysis and review of the overall performance of all the organization’s digital marketing channels and campaigns.
- Ensure online customer satisfaction is beyond quality standards.
- Create content from pre-production up to post-production of digital marketing ads and campaigns.
- Develop a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes
- Supervise all aspects of the digital marketing ecosystem including digital customer experience from website, email, applications, and across all social media platforms.
- Ensure accountability is established during the project planning process.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Multimedia Arts, Marketing Management, or other relevant fields.
- At least five (5) years of experience in the Digital Marketing industry.
- Knowledge and work experience in digital marketing, brand management, and social media management.
- In-depth knowledge in managing all social media platforms and digital spaces.
- Experience in planning, creation, and execution of digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience in actual content creation from scratch ideas up to actual production and content management.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media, and marketing databases.
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing.
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities
- Can lead and work effectively in a team environment.
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character.
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Healthcare (HMO)*
*dependent on employer compensation and benefits offered
This is a remote role that most of our clients are looking to hire. By applying below, you are expressing your interest in the role and would like to be contacted by our HR Team when an immediate vacant position is available.