We are looking for Dropshipping Virtual Assistant who will render administrative services on dropshipping processes while working from a remote location. The perfect candidate should be adaptable and flexible in terms of duties and responsibilities they undertake and has enough experience and training in Dropshipping.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle the social media presence of the company by curating content, replying to comments, and other communications across the social media platforms where the company is present such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and others.
- Research for marketing campaigns such as branding using social media influencers, bloggers, and other mediums to use as content for marketing opportunities.
- Do store management including order fulfillment, inventory management, sales tracking, and other transactional activities involving the online store and interaction with customers.
- Do data entry for bookkeeping purposes such as inputting data from different sources into a spreadsheet for accounting needs and others.
- Cold call potential customers and schedule meetings between the company and the prospective customer.
- Answer all questions and concerns related to the business.
- Draft emails and handle business communications
- Take video conferences
- Spearhead projects related to business
- Face and communicate with clients and customers
- Schedule and plan meetings and events
- Research and collect data using spreadsheets
- Report and analyze data
- Creatively work with writing and media
- Managing email accounts and social media platforms
- Take over other administrative tasks and projects
It would be great if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education
- At least one (1) year of solid experience as a Virtual Assistant for Dropshipping company or any experience in the eCommerce industry.
- At least one (1) year of clerical or administrative experience, preferably as a virtual assistant. Experience in a BPO or shared services setting is a plus.
- Professional-level English proficiency both written and verbal
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Calendar and schedule management
- Email accounts and social media platforms managing expertise
- Familiarity in using different software applications.
- Positive attitude
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Can work independently and with a team
- CRM (Zoho, Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.)
- Product sourcing tools
- Dialers (Avaya, RingCentral, etc.)
- Project management tools and programs such as Trello, Asana, ClickUp, and others.
- Google Workspace
- MS Office Applications
- Other related software
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character.
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Healthcare (HMO)*
*dependent on employer compensation and benefits offered
This is a remote role that most of our clients are looking to hire. By applying below, you are expressing your interest in the role and would like to be contacted by our HR Team when an immediate vacant position is available.