We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist who writes engaging copy used in email marketing campaigns and programs. The email marketer is responsible for the promotion of a product or service via a direct marketing approach. You will also oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns from market research to content writing and launching of a copy. You will create brand messages to improve brand awareness, develop sales presentations and analyze data.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Create marketing automation programs and craft email campaigns through email marketing apps such as HubSpot, Klaviyo, and Mailchimp.
- Set up and implement multi-step campaigns.
- Ensure marketing messages are conveyed clearly and delivered properly to the target market.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling and align to the brand voice.
- Ensure smooth and timely delivery of campaigns following the organization’s marketing plan and calendar.
- Develop a personalization strategy.
- Create, develop and implement email marketing automation strategies, techniques, and programs.
- Supervise seasonal campaigns from start to finish.
- Conducting market and competitor research to check on the competitiveness of the organization among its competitors.
- Collaborate with the other departments in developing email marketing strategies for a variety of campaigns.
- Facilitate email marketing documentation for internal use.
- Supervise the exploration of the market trends, creation of new campaigns and marketing methods to improve the company’s marketing reach.
- Conduct analysis and evaluation of the email campaigns and test the performance metrics.
- Do A/B Testing and analyze which strategies work best for your target market.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or any relevant field.
- At least two (2) years of Proven experience in the Email Marketing industry.
- Experience working with eCommerce brands and other digital marketing platforms.
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns.
- Outstanding copywriting and copyediting skills.
- Creative storytelling expertise.
- Experience in project management
- Familiarity with marketing software such as Hubspot CRM or any similar tool.
- Knowledge of basic HTML/CSS language.
- Familiarity with Social Media management and marketing.
- Ability to harness collaboration to produce well-crafted content.
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character.
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Healthcare (HMO)*
*dependent on employer compensation and benefits offered
This is a remote role that most of our clients are looking to hire. By applying below, you are expressing your interest in the role and would like to be contacted by our HR Team when an immediate vacant position is available.