We are looking for a Financial Analyst who collects, analyzes, interprets, and examines financial data, to create better financial and business decisions. You will be responsible for the preparation of financial statements, reports, models, presentations, and recommendations for the company. You must be highly organized and should be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and creation of financial reports.
- Present financial reports and discussion of the organization's financial performance.
- Analyze previous financial reports and performance
- Identify and analyze financial trends for the creation of recommendations for improvement
- Team up closely with the accounting team to ensure accuracy of financial reporting and financial performance
- Evaluate financial performance by comparison and analysis of financial reports, actual financial performance, action plans, and forecasting reports.
- Conduct analysis, interpretation, and comparison of financial data.
- Conduct market research, data mining, and business intelligence to maintain a strong financial analysis and forecasting.
- Create and develop financial models to support financial evaluation, planning, and forecasting.
- Lead capital budgeting and expenditure planning.
- Reconcile existing financial transactions by cross-referencing incoming and outgoing data.
- Maintain the updated financial instruments, financial trends, and market conditions.
- Conduct budget, cost, and credit analysis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Accounting Technology, Economics, Financial Management, and other relevant fields of discipline.
- At least three (3) years of working experience in the financial and accounting field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a plus.
- Experience in using accounting software such as Xero, Freshbooks, Quickbooks, and other related software.
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications such as Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word.
- Organizational skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Can work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication skills
- Team engagement skills
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character.
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Healthcare (HMO)*
*dependent on employer compensation and benefits offered
This is a remote role that most of our clients are looking to hire. By applying below, you are expressing your interest in the role and would like to be contacted by our HR Team when an immediate vacant position is available.