We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer who will work with Front-End and Back-End development and can develop full-fledged platforms which don’t need other applications to function. The perfect one for the role should be able to readily assess and communicate how a website should look and feel. Having the ability to manipulate data while understanding the website’s technical limitations is also a must.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Measure the capabilities and potential of your website in real-time without having to wait for another developer to review
- Test and fix bugs and other coding issues
- Write a clean and functional code both on the front-end and back-end
- Write effective APIs
- Manage the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness, accuracy, and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade software
- Creation of security and data protection settings and programs
- Build web-friendly features and applications with a responsive mobile design
- Build front-end visual design
- Review and evaluate existing and new solution design for compliance with high standard and architectural plans.
- Participate in process standardization, process improvement, proposal generation, and development of solutions and methodologies.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years and above experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Experience in the development of application design and solutions with specific approaches on better performance, sustainability, security and maintenance, cost-effectiveness, and other related services.
- Advanced programming skills in Object-oriented Python Development
- Strong SQL skills (PostgreSQL)
- Good understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Experience in code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN
- Experience working on an advanced technology stack such as 100% cloud-based, microservice architecture, Python, Docker, Android, Vue.js, and IOS apps
- Proficiency in working with third-party SDKs and APIs
- Experience in working with Web and mobile projects
- Extensive experience in following technologies such as .Net Core, Entity Framework, and C3 used for web application development.
- Familiarity with databases such as MySQL Server, T-SQL, MongoDB, and web servers like Apache
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Highly analytical with problem-solving skills
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character.
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Healthcare (HMO)*
*dependent on employer compensation and benefits offered
This is a remote role that most of our clients are looking to hire. By applying below, you are expressing your interest in the role and would like to be contacted by our HR Team when an immediate vacant position is available.