We are looking for an experienced, creative, and talented eLearning Graphic Designer to join our team. We will train you for this position. The key role of the Graphic Designer is to design high-quality visuals for online learning projects in line with brand guidelines, develop storyboards for eLearning projects and work collaboratively with other teams. The ideal candidate will possess a strong portfolio demonstrating their skills, a keen eye for detail, and a passion for creating engaging visuals for online learning.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing high-quality visuals for online learning projects in line with brand guidelines.
- Understanding and interpreting project briefs and specifications.
- Researching current design trends and techniques.
- Working collaboratively with other teams, and taking direction from senior staff.
- Balancing multiple projects, meeting tight deadlines, and maintaining high standards.
- Meeting with clients to discuss design concepts.
- Preparing and presenting artworks for review.
- Developing storyboards for eLearning projects.
- Designing assets for eLearning projects, such as interactive elements, animations, and graphics
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Past experience in online learning or Medical / Allied Healthcare education industry is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and/or any other design tools.
- Excellent understanding of color theory, typography, and layout.
- Previous experience in eLearning development is a plus.
- High attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to take direction, multi-task, and prioritize workload.
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary (Php40,000)
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Annual leave ( VL and SL available)
- HMO upon regularization
- Work from home with flexible hours
- Fulfilling career that rewards well
- Equity incentive for the right candidate
- Dynamic, energetic work culture and good work exposure
- Be part of a pioneer team in an exciting new start-up
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.