We are looking for a Graphic Designer who conveys a message to target audiences by combining art and technology to communicate ideas. As a visual communicator, you will create concepts and develop the overall layout and production design through graphic design software. You will design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects and to communicate ideas to inspire, inform, or captivate audiences.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular target audience
- Determine what message the design should portray.
- Create contents that promote and distinguishes the product or service from its competitors while conveying a message to the target audience
- Create designs either by hand or by using specialized graphic design software
- Review and evaluate design and concept proposals before printing, publishing, or launching.
- Develop graphics as well as visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, banners, websites photos, and others.
- Collaborate with other graphic designers, digital marketing specialists, multimedia animators, programmers, or web designers for project collaboration.
- Conceptualize and create design samples, proposals, and marketing materials for publishing such as but not limited to website and social media contents.
- Develop compelling and interactive content for every campaign of the organization
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Marketing Management, Multimedia Arts, or any relevant field.
- At least two (2) years of relevant experience working in the graphic design industry.
- Proficiency with graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite, mostly Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro, Sketch, StoryBoards, other equivalent design software.
- Demonstrable photography and videography skills
- Familiarity with marketing principles and strategies.
- Experience working in digital marketing or advertising environment is a plus.
- Familiarity with the best practices and management of content for social media platforms such as but not limited to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Knowledge in graphic fundamentals, typography, layout, video editing, and web limitations.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Can work independently and with a team
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character.
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Healthcare (HMO)*
*dependent on employer compensation and benefits offered
This is a remote role that most of our clients are looking to hire. By applying below, you are expressing your interest in the role and would like to be contacted by our HR Team when an immediate vacant position is available.