We are looking for a Hubspot Expert/Specialist who specializes in the management, development, and maintenance of the HubSpot account and enables all marketing, sales, service, and operations teams to collaborate more closely. You will help run projects on customer relationship management and customer experience and develop marketing strategies and processes.
- Administer own HubSpot roadmap
- Research best practices, trends, and new technologies and options within HubSpot and its ecosystem to increase the effectiveness of the company.
- Assist the marketing team with the automation of marketing materials and communication.
- Conduct troubleshooting and technical support for HubSpot concerns and other related issues.
- Manage the implementation and training of team members of HubSpot Set up, workflows to help data structure optimization and process improvement
- Create reports and dashboards views across business units to empower and strengthen data-driven decision-making and increase the visibility of revenue growth.
- Manage user access such as setting up, deactivation, transferring ownership of contacts, and user deactivation.
- Ensure data privacy and regulatory compliance.
- Work and collaborate with the team to cross-functionally ensure data integrity, shared understanding, and promote consistency across the organization.
- Conduct training on HubSpot usage within the organization.
- Update system documentation for HubSpot policies and procedures
- Manage and track the access of the third-party vendors to HubSpot.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Information Technology, and another relevant field
- Proficiency in the management of the HubSpot CRM and certification from HubSpot
- At least two (2) years of solid experience working as a HubSpot expert, specialist, or administrator.
- Experience in creating back-end automation using HubSpot workflows
- Experience in the integration of HubSpot with third-party tools and implementation of dynamic task assignments via workflow management and other similar automation using HubSpot.
- Proficiency in HubSpot Sales Hubs, Excel, and CSV Data import/export
- Experience with customizing the HubSpot platform with custom properties lists creation, list-views, tasks, and other HubSpot objects.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Can work independently in a remote work setup.
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character.
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Healthcare (HMO)*
*dependent on employer compensation and benefits offered
This is a remote role that most of our clients are looking to hire. By applying below, you are expressing your interest in the role and would like to be contacted by our HR Team when an immediate vacant position is available.