The Inside Sales specialist position is responsible for following up on leads from Marketing (Marketing Qualified Leads) and focused outbound efforts, closing potential customers/prospects for discovery meetings that, in turn, lead to business opportunities while building new and strengthening existing customer relationships.
At the front end of the process, the specialist is responsible for identifying sales targets in their assigned territory then passing the target to the appropriate account team. This role is a development position for a person aspiring for advancement in a sales organization.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Market analysis of the region to understand the scope, challenges and potential of the market.
- Uncover prospect’s business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities.
- Execute timely follow up on Marketing Qualified Leads, inbound website and phone inquiries, educating prospects.
- Research targeted accounts, identify key players, generate interest and close for a discovery meeting with the account team
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the products, industry trends and competition.
- Consistently achieve performance goals, individually and as a team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in selling a SaaS solution/product in the Philippine market.
- Insatiable curiosity, wants to know & understand how things work.
- Excellent active listening skills. Ability to identify the underlying business challenges.
- Attention to detail, capturing requirements, and communicating the business challenges of our prospects.
- Creative, forward thinking, entrepreneurial spirit. Runs territory as their own business.
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up at multiple executive levels within an organization.
- Ability to retell a customer story and extract business information that will be of value to Wind River in determining if our solution will be of value to the customer.
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to experiment with creative approaches
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, cold emails, skype chats or phone calls or anything to reach out to prospective customers.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
- Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential new customers.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services.
- Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character.
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Healthcare (HMO)*
*dependent on employer compensation and benefits offered
This is a remote role that most of our clients are looking to hire. By applying below, you are expressing your interest in the role and would like to be contacted by our HR Team when an immediate vacant position is available.