We are looking for an iOS/Android Developer who is responsible for developing applications for devices powered by iOS and Android operating systems. As a developer, you will play an important role in bridging the gap in the ecosystem’s fragmentation to solve the application’s compatibility issues with various versions of iOS and Android and device types. You must also have a strong comprehension of the patterns and practices that revolve around such platforms.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and implement iOS/Android applications.
- Troubleshoot and maintain the system as needed.
- Test and optimize User Interface (UI) and fracture application code for quality, the efficiency of performance.
- Stay up to date with the latest mobile technology trends, applications, and concepts
- Communicate with QA, back-end engineers, project manager, and product manager positively to complete given projects on a timely basis.
- Build reusable iOS/Android software components for interfacing with back-end platforms.
- Build, enhance and develop applications including coding, new features, code reviews, bugs fixing peer programming review.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- At least three (3) years of experience in iOS/Android development using various programming languages such as Java, Kotlin, Scala, Swift, CoffeeScript, and others.
- Experience in software frameworks such as Laravel, Express, Django, and ASP.Net
- Experience in Hybrid development
- At least familiarity with version control software such as GIT, GIT Flow, Beanstalk, and others.
- Familiarity with various testing tools
- A portfolio of applications you developed
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work in a team or independently
For Android development:
- Familiarity with iOS and Android UI controls, SDK, and ability to develop self-defined controllers.
- familiarity in reading source code and iOS/Android frameworks and messaging mechanisms.
- Solid understanding of the full development lifecycle including automated testing and building.
For iOS development:
- Experience with Apple approval and distribution process
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text
- familiarity with Xcode, Cocoa Touch, Objective C, and iOS SDK.
- Familiarity with iOS UI controls, SDK, and ability to develop self-defined controllers.
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character.
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Healthcare (HMO)*
*dependent on employer compensation and benefits offered
This is a remote role that most of our clients are looking to hire. By applying below, you are expressing your interest in the role and would like to be contacted by our HR Team when an immediate vacant position is available.