We are looking for a Learning Engineer. We will train you for this position. You will be part of the pioneer team that will give you a dynamic, energetic work culture and good work exposure in the healthcare education industry. The candidate needs to have professionalism, strong communication, creativity, and keen-to-detail skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with subject matter experts and in-house teams to create custom adaptive eLearning and blended courses (identify and formulate learning objectives, the scope of content, project timeline, storyboarding, etc.).
- Work with in-house teams to develop an off-the-shelf catalogue of courses for the Medical / Allied Healthcare education industry.
- Assess raw content and materials from content partners and work with subject matter experts to develop courses.
- Conceptualize eLearning media assets such as images and videos and work with in-house teams to produce it.
- Integrate, develop and test courses on an adaptive learning platform.
- Review developed courses and perform quality control to ensure accuracy and high standards.
- Plan meetings and course reviews with subject matter experts.
- Attend content partner meetings and present ideas where relevant.
- Provide editorial support to miscellaneous publications, projects, and internal communications when required.
- Carry out ad-hoc writing/editing duties when required for a non-eLearning project.
- Monitor and keep the organization updated on new developments in materials, equipment and technologies related to the Medical / Allied Healthcare education industry.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Creative, flexible, a willingness to learn about the Medical / Allied Healthcare education industry.
- Prior background as a medical professional preferred (Nurse, Pharmacist, Doctor, Allied Healthcare professional, etc).
- Experience in delivering training as an instructor and developing medical courses is a plus.
- Excellent command of English, good communication skills, meticulous with an eye for detail.
- Willingness to learn and integrate advanced technologies such as Adaptive Learning, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality into our products.
- Experience in copywriting and writing material for educational courses is preferred.
- Some experience with eLearning development and background in some eLearning authoring tools are preferred.
- Training content writing, online article, and online blog writing experience is a plus.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree/Diploma ideally in the Medical / Allied Healthcare field or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience as a medical professional/instructor.
- Past experience in writing or editorial work for training courses or training curriculum is a plus.
- Past experience in online learning or the Medical / Allied Healthcare education industry is a plus.
- Showing your portfolio of related works is highly recommended.
- Full-time permanent position, with a bond upon completion of sponsored training at Area9 University.
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary (Php 40,000)
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Annual salary appraisal
- Annual leave ( VL and SL available)
- HMO from the start date
- Work from home with flexible hours
- Be part of a pioneer team in an exciting new start-up
- Fulfilling career that rewards well
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.