We are looking for a Podcast Editor who specializes in the podcast industry. You are responsible for the planning, recording, editing, and publishing of the podcast. You will also condense episode content, create a cohesive narrative throughout an episode, improve audio quality and occasionally create supplementary materials for the podcast.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct the actual editing of raw recordings of the podcast by editing audio, adding clips, splicing clips, and process enhancements.
- Create a seamless stream of audio by mixing audio from other files or directly from the archival footage with the main podcast content.
- Review audio recordings and facilitate cutting things out or adding things in every podcast episode.
- Ensure that the Podcast was polished before publishing.
- Collaborate with the team on how to improve the quality of the sound of the podcast.
- Conduct content editing by making editorial choices on the recordings to objectively choose the right parts to be included in the podcast.
- Ensure the quality of the audio does not compromise the content.
- Diagnose technical issues from time to time.
- Attend remote tapings, recordings, interviews, and meetings.
- Assist the team in future planning and development of the podcast.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Information Technology, Multimedia Arts or relevant field.
- At least three (3) years of experience working, editing, and growing a podcast.
- Great writing and grammar skills.
- Ability to adapt writing style based on the brand voice of the company
- Solid knowledge of the podcast industry.
- Familiarity in the use of podcast editing software such as but not limited to Pro Tools, Adobe Audition, Logic Pro X, Audacity, GarageBand, Descript, and Reaper.
- Knowledge in taking and editing raw .wav files, .mp3 files, and other audio formats.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character.
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Healthcare (HMO)*
*dependent on employer compensation and benefits offered
This is a remote role that most of our clients are looking to hire. By applying below, you are expressing your interest in the role and would like to be contacted by our HR Team when an immediate vacant position is available.