We are looking for a highly experienced eLearning Project Manager to join our team. We will train you for this position. The key role of the Project Manager is to manage and deliver exceptional learning solutions for clients. The candidate must have strong organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a development team and provide project management support, including managing and maintaining development schedules, budgets, deadlines, project team meetings, and schedules.
- Consistently meet deadlines, profitability, and metric targets, and communicate project status on a regular basis to stakeholders.
- Identify, manage, and communicate project expectations to key stakeholders.
- Empower team members to attain the required results.
- Identify and resolve issues before they adversely affect the relationship with the client or the success of the project.
- Provide a superior level of communication to the global team in a fast-paced and growing work environment.
- Willingness and ability to work with an international team, work overtime, and motivate their team to work overtime to ensure project success.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in a related field.
- At least 3 years of working experience in a related field.
- Past experience in online learning or Medical / Allied Healthcare education industry is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary (Php50,000)
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Annual leave ( VL and SL available)
- HMO upon regularization
- Work from home with flexible hours
- Fulfilling career that rewards well
- Equity incentive for the right candidate
- Dynamic, energetic work culture and good work exposure
- Be part of a pioneer team in an exciting new start-up
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.