We are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely manner and within the budget. You will plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way within the confines of a company’s goals and vision. You also have to manage a wide variety of projects, such as but not limited to development and planning, IT system, Human Resources, marketing information system, and others.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach organizational goals and objectives.
- Prepare a Project budget plan based on the scope of work and resource requirements.
- Track the project cost and expenses to comply with budget limitations.
- Develop and manage project calendar and work plan.
- Utilize various resources, techniques, industry standards, and practices throughout the entire course of the project.
- Monitor the overall progress of the project and manage the challenges that the project may encounter along the way.
- Manage the overall project relationship with vendors, suppliers by making the best communication system between their team and yours.
- Measure the project performance and team productivity to identify the areas that need improvement.
- Identify the gaps between the team and their execution and performance.
It would be great if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or any related field.
- At least 5 to 8 years of experience in project management by leading and executing technical projects in various sectors such as financial services, Human Resources, Marketing, Information Technology, and others.
- Certification as Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, practices, techniques, and applications.
- Experience completing projects in the full life cycle.
- Proven ability and exposure in assisting businesses succeed in the completion of different projects.
- Proven project management skills.
- Experience in leading teams to successful projects
- Extensive experience and knowledge in Excel Analysis, requirements gathering, and confidence in building client presentations using MS Project, Powerpoint, and other tools.
- Great communication skills.
- Organizational and analytical skills.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character.
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Healthcare (HMO)*
*dependent on employer compensation and benefits offered
This is a remote role that most of our clients are looking to hire. By applying below, you are expressing your interest in the role and would like to be contacted by our HR Team when an immediate vacant position is available.