We are looking for Real Estate Virtual Assistants who specialize in providing administrative services to clients in the Real Estate Industry while working from a remote location. You must specialize and be trained to carry out functions related to the real estate industry which is one of the top industries globally today. You must also know how to work on administrative tasks and have top-notch time management skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft emails and handle business communications
- Manage social media accounts
- Take video conferences
- Spearhead projects related to business
- Respond to email and live chat inquiries about properties
- Property research
- Interface with clients and customers
- Schedule and plan meetings and events
- Research and collect data using spreadsheets
- Analyze report and data
- Work on creatives with writing and media
- Manage calendar and schedule
- Manage email accounts and social media platforms
- Inventory management
- Records and documentation management
- Real Estate software management
- Other administrative tasks and projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education
- At least years (2) years experience as a Real Estate Virtual Assistant
- At least one (1) year of clerical or administrative experience, preferably as a virtual assistant. Experience in a BPO or shared services setting is a plus.
- Professional-level English proficiency both written and verbal
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Tech-savvy and acquainted with office equipment procedures and software
- Experienced in Calendar and schedule management
- Email accounts and social media platforms managing expertise
- Content creation skills
- Exemplary communication skills
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- CRM (Zoho, Salesforce, etc.)
- Dialers (Avaya, RingCentral, etc.)
- Project management tools and programs such as Trello, Asana, others.
- Google Workspace
- MS Office Applications
- Other related software
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character.
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Healthcare (HMO)*
*dependent on employer compensation and benefits offered
This is a remote role that most of our clients are looking to hire. By applying below, you are expressing your interest in the role and would like to be contacted by our HR Team when an immediate vacant position is available.