We are looking for a Relocation Associate. We will train you for this position. This role performs a range of administrative functions to support the Destination Services Division. The candidate needs to have strong communication skills, be detail-oriented, and a team player.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Authorization receipt and entry- Clients send in authorizations (details of the services they wish us to perform) either via email or via a link to their internal portal.
- Authorization allocation- allocating the authorization to the correct local resource in the location into which the client’s relocating employee is requiring support by checking their availability on internal records, and issuing them with an allocation email.
- Move Management - updating spreadsheets with information and/or making online payments for utilities on behalf of clients.
- Marking cases complete, and ready for billing/payment.
- New client (Relocation Management Company, Employer, Contact) entries.
- Service & Price Rate Sheet Entry.
- Program, Service, and Task management entry and updates.
- Reporting facilitation and distribution - internal and external.
- Conducting research when required for locations, and other projects.
- Updating information in PowerPoint. Good PowerPoint knowledge.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree holder.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Experience in Project, Data, and Program management is a plus.
- Knowledge of basic computer programs.
- Ability to learn the specialized operating system (Relotracker).
- Amenable to a work-from-home setup.
- Amenable to work from 11:00 PM– 07:00 AM PST, Monday thru Friday.
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary ( Php 30,000.00)
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Annual leave
- HMO from the start date
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.