We are looking for a Searching Assistant – Insurance Housing. We will train you for this position The primary role for this position is to handle inbound calls and search for temporary housing options (hotels, condos, houses, rv’s, vacation rentals) for policyholders who are displaced from residences due to damage to home in the United States. The candidate should be outstanding in prioritizing and multitasking high volume of customers’ inquiries in a timely and effective manner and have strong communication and presentation skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Search for temporary housing options (hotels, condos, houses, rv’s, vacation rentals) for policyholders who are displaced from their residences due to damage to homes.
- Handles inbound calls
- Enters new claims into Oscar and on tracking in Excel
- Coordinate hotel reservations
- Communicate with landlords about available properties, and negotiate pricing to get lower rates.
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients, outside sales representatives, hotels, vendors, and other business contacts.
- Finalizes paperwork
- Completes FRV’s and searches as well as any reporting
- Books hotels when needed
- Input and maintain accurate records within the company database
- Partnership with the sales team to provide consistency in service
- Document preparation/finalization for leases as it pertains to placements of policyholders in accordance with company guidelines and policies.
- Participation in our after-hours, on-call, rotation
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in internet research preferred
- Must be a fast-paced, collaborative yet able to work independently, motivated self-starter with a drive to succeed.
- Prioritize and multi-task a high volume of customer inquiries in a timely and effective manner
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree is ideal
- Must be able to offer and implement creative solutions in the selling process
- Excellent customer service skills
- Amenable to working nightshift
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary (Php30,000)
- An additional allowance of Php2,000
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Annual salary appraisal
- Annual leaves
- HMO benefit
- Wellness program
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.
You may also review our other job openings