Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow technical scopes, as well as UX and design direction, to create exceptional, functional, and beautiful digital experiences such as websites, apps and more.
- Carry out cross-device, browser, and usability testing, conduct website maintenance and periodic enhancements and write your own functional requirement documentation and specifications.
- Perform back-end/infrastructure tasks such as setting up staging environments or setting up a CMS on your local environment using vagrant or similar, as well as using the Linux terminal to navigate around a server and perform Git operations.
- Constantly aspire to achieve high-quality outcomes.
- Also need to perform other reasonable duties as requested by management.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- IT Degree or equivalent applicable IT qualifications.
- 5+ years experience working with multidisciplinary teams; business development, brand strategy, UX, design, marketing and development, and in-depth knowledge of digital design and development practices and standards.
- Knowledge of and experience in popular CMS, CRM, Automation, eDM, and analytics platforms
- Knowledge of and experience in Agile methodology, version-control systems (Git), (pre) compilers, code automation, bug tracking and basic knowledge of DNS.
- Advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI — able to extrapolate and follow complex design systems, and apply this to coded pages, screens, and states.
- Proficiency in using digital project management tools and software such as; Jira, Confluence, Marker, or similar software.
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills with the ability to discuss all facets of a development project.
- Outstanding time management, productivity, administrative and organizational skills, particularly in a busy environment.
- Amenable to work from 6:30 am to 3:30 pm Philippine time.
With proven experience of:
- CSS pre-processing, such as LESS and SASS
- Git / Subversion or other version-control systems
- Analytics solutions such as Google Analytics
- Developing for search engine optimisation
- Standards and accessibility-compliant code (eg. WCAG)
- Integrating HTML/CSS into server-side code.
- Server-side technologies such as Node JS, PHP or .NET
Systems, software and documentation:
- Agency servers and web servers
- Google Workspace (Email, Calendar and Drive)
- Sales and Project Documentation (Scopes)
- Visual Studio Code
- SQL Ace
- NPM, Yarn
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary ( Php 80,000 - 100,000)
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Annual leave ( Vacation and Sick leaves)
- Annual salary appraisal
- HMO benefit
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.