We are looking for a Shopify Developer who focuses and exclusively specializes in the Web Development of Shopify websites. You should know how Shopify works and has extensive knowledge of payment gateways, inventory management, navigation, and check-out operations.
You should also have expertise in front-end development, web design, and User Interface (UI) and understand how the customer/buyer journey works.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating a rich and interactive front-end solution to fulfill clients’ ECommerce requirements.
- Develop an interactive and competent Online Shopify Store that will drive sales and revenue
- Generation of custom-made Shopify Themes and modifying pre-existing templates based on defined brand benchmarks.
- Collaboration with the UX and UI Design Teams to develop an exclusive, personalized, and innovative front-end user experience.
- Ensuring a seamless connection between Marketing tools, Platform APIs, and Shopify Apps to optimize the store for required functionalities and sheer performance.
- Conducting frequent and timely testing and debugging of websites for better and quality performance.
- Creation of reports based on the findings gathered from frequent testing and debugging of the website and coordinating it with respected departments.
- Optimizing the website to increase conversion rate.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experiences in all facets of the ECommerce platform.
- Solid experience and complete knowledge of the know-how of Shopify’s Admin System.
- Expertise in diverse programming languages and Full-Stack Web applications.
- Strong programming skills and knowledge of “Liquid” for Shopify Stores and Shopify Themes
- Knowledge of PHP scripting language and Ruby on Rails framework for building Shopify Apps.
- Familiarity in Google Analytics for Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and Google Content Experiment is required for Testing purposes.
- Expertise in other ECommerce Platforms like Magento, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce.
- Experience programming layouts compatible with desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Thorough testing and debugging skills with browser console
- Exemplary communication skills especially when giving proactive feedback to peers and team
- Amazing organizational skills
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character.
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Healthcare (HMO)*
*dependent on employer compensation and benefits offered
This is a remote role that most of our clients are looking to hire. By applying below, you are expressing your interest in the role and would like to be contacted by our HR Team when an immediate vacant position is available.