We are looking for a creative and passionate Video Editor who will make production and/or post-production changes to a film, a documentary, vlog, or another form of video presentation. You will need to specialize in editing the raw footage by manipulating and rearranging video shots to create a compelling final film or video product.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the team in planning and creating video content for publishing to various social media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, or Instagram.
- Handle all aspects of the pre-production process and post-production work.
- Plan and schedule the video editing calendar for every project of the team.
- Initiate review process for video content produced and revising back based on feedback.
- Contribute to refining the visual style and techniques used by the organization.
- Facilitate creative development, storyboarding, and requirements gathering for video content.
- Receive, assemble, and edit video and audio for masterful storytelling by handling the color grading, sound mixing, and application of special effects.
- Manage the video archive and library for future reference.
- Study digital and social media trends for upfront creative content and marketing strategies.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Film, Communications, Visual Design, Marketing Management, Multimedia Arts, or any relevant field.
- At least two (2) to three (3) years of professional experience in full-cycle video content production and editing
- Proficiency in editing software such as Final cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas, After Effects, and other video editing software.
- Excellent knowledge of audio balancing and color grading, sequencing of clips, and exporting in a variety of formats.
- With a strong portfolio preferably with work experience in industries such as content production, eCommerce, real estate, advertising, film, and others
- Up-to-date knowledge in digital and social media trends when it comes to creating creative content
- Collaboration skills
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character.
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Healthcare (HMO)*
*dependent on employer compensation and benefits offered
This is a remote role that most of our clients are looking to hire. By applying below, you are expressing your interest in the role and would like to be contacted by our HR Team when an immediate vacant position is available.