We are looking for a Virtual Office Manager who will manage and lead a team of professionals virtually and remotely. You will use virtual office software and tools to connect with the employees online. You need to lead the team’s coordination, communication, and the performance of their tasks such as but not limited to administrative, clerical, accounting, and other ad hoc tasks.
- Supervise the team’s overall administrative and other transactional activities and functions.
- Oversee the team’s supply management especially for the supplies, allowances, and tools needed by the remote team such as but not limited to licenses and subscriptions for the online tools and software used, internet connectivity, and others.
- Oversee the attendance of the remote team members by conducting regular toolbox meetings or regularly checking in their connection and concern.
- Facilitate team meetings and other virtual activities.
- Delegation of tasks concerning projects and campaigns as well as support for administrative and transactional activities.
- Prepare and present team performance and productivity reports to the management.
- Presides team meetings and huddles with the team and with the top management.
- Handle the overall performance of the virtual team/office by supervising the schedule management and other activities performed by the team members.
- Coordinate with the human resources department for all HR-related matters.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Office Management, Human Resources, or any related field.
- At least one(1) or two (2) years of experience managing a remote team
- Experience managing a traditional on-site or office reporting team is a plus
- Knowledge in using MS Office Suite or Google Workplace or any online or cloud-based collaboration tool/software.
- Experience working with a shared service or BPO industry is preferred.
- Familiarity in using Project management software such as Trello, Asana, Notion, etc.
- Familiarity with CRM software such as Zoho, Zendesk, and Hubspot
- Familiarity with using communication tools/applications such as Slack, Viber, Google Workplace, and others.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational and analytical skills.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision.
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character.
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Healthcare (HMO)*
*dependent on employer compensation and benefits offered
This is a remote role that most of our clients are looking to hire. By applying below, you are expressing your interest in the role and would like to be contacted by our HR Team when an immediate vacant position is available.