We are looking for a Client Service Specialist who will ensure that clients are receiving the best possible customer service experience from the company. You will also make sure that all concerns and issues are being attended to on time and resolved harmoniously.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and nurture strong customer relationships with clients.
- Attend to individual client needs and concerns
- Liaise between the client and other parts of the organization to resolve certain issues or concerns.
- Respond to all client inquiries and concerns by telephone, email, or chat to provide non-technical problem solutions
- Analyze customer service needs and coordinate with the other servicing technical department for appropriate solutions.
- Manage and update client information databases.
- Provide complete and factual information about the company’s products and services to clients.
- Perform all administrative duties as required by the company and by the client needs as well as all ad hoc tasks
- Track daily activities in the workplace and coordinate with the appropriate personnel for all concerns related to the task being handled.
- Assess, evaluate and identify all internal factors that affect customer satisfaction and work with the appropriate to improve customer service satisfaction.
- Escalate serious complaints, issues, or concerns that are needed to be escalated to a higher level.
- Obtain and share customer feedback with colleagues and other departments for product and service improvement planning.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in any relevant field such as Business Administration is required.
- At least one (1) year of experience working in roles such as client supporting, customer service, client experience specialist, and other customer-oriented roles. Remote working experience is preferred.
- Proficiency and knowledge in using applications such as Microsoft Office suite, Google Workplace, or any related software.
- Proficiency in using help desk software such as Zendesk, Zoho, and other CRM software like Salesforce sales cloud and others.
- Proficiency in speaking the English language for a professional setting as well as excellent written
- Familiarity and knowledge about the company’s products and services for a more in-depth approach and understanding of the customer's expectations and concerns.
- Great communication skills
- Can work under pressure
- Ability to multitask when needed
- A positive attitude and great problem-solving skills
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character.
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Healthcare (HMO)*
*dependent on employer compensation and benefits offered
This is a remote role that most of our clients are looking to hire. By applying below, you are expressing your interest in the role and would like to be contacted by our HR Team when an immediate vacant position is available.