We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist. We will train you for this position. The selected person needs to have a professional image, strong communication, and customer service skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer Incoming Phone Calls/Adjuster Claim Intakes
- Customer Service Issue Resolution/Troubleshooting
- Pre-billing/Rent Tracking/Rent Posting/Processing New Claims
- Touchpoints Adjuster Follow-ups
- Collections Emails/Calls/Logging Notes/Coordinate with Internal Departments on Invoice Revisions
- Security/Furniture Deposit Refund Processing
- Hotel Invoicing/Intermediate Level Accounting
- New File Processing - Lease and paperwork organization
- Process Extensions and Notices to Vacate w/Furniture Pickups
- Hotel Extensions/Transfers/Bookings
- Policyholder/Adjuster Follow-ups (emails; calls)
- Collection of Hotel Folios
- Receipts Processing
- Furniture Invoice Audits; Order Changes; discrepancy reporting; delivery/pickup collaboration.
- Identify, Discuss, and Solve service issues with Client Services Manager
- Daily communication with staff and flexibility for last-minute changes to team schedules.
- Team Meetings; Trainings; Events; Zoom Calls as assigned.
- Reporting daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly
- Completion of assigned special projects and rocks.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Mid-Level Accounting Skills
- Must be over 18 years of age
- A self-starter with good communication and presentation skills
- Have a “whatever it takes” attitude toward customer satisfaction
- Strategic Thinker/Strong Problem-Solving Skills/Independent Contributor
- Knowledge of basic computer programs
- Amenable to working nightshift from 12:00 am to 9:00 am Philippine time
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary (Php 30,000.00)
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Annual salary appraisal
- Annual leaves
- HMO benefit
- Wellness Program
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.
You may also review our other job openings